Archives: Rasols and Taka sessions

Finally, for the completeness of the blog (which I'm not very active in updating actually) I should let anyone interested know that me & my friends who host radio show Rasols @ Radio Naba finally moved our complete archive of Rasols shows from often faulty failiem.lv to proper international server.

Listen to and follow us at Official.FM/Rasols
Update Sep 2013: our account has been closed by official.fm "due to copyright infringement". In other words, this audio hosting site is officially not a mixtape-friendly one. All our show archives plus Rasolniks archive and my own account are gone.


Before we decided on official.fm, I have also put the entire archive of my own Rasols radio shows of seasons 2010 & 2011 to an old-skool but still reliable archive.org - which means, both studio booth recording with my chit-chat and pure clean mixes (whenever they exist) are conveniently available here:

http://www.archive.org/details/djsnobo_rasols2010
http://www.archive.org/details/djsnobo_rasols2011

Streamable, Downloadable (even - optionally - all-in-one-click!) and Tracklistable.

I'm still sharing the latest clean (no-voiceover) mixes made for Rasols on my Soundcloud as much as my limit allows:


And then, I decided to record and eventually make available my mix sessions played in the coziest place in Riga: cafe Taka. As these are live, long and spontaneous mixes, with me reacting to the situation and external/internal mood, you can expect EVERYTHING here - no rules and genre boundaries at all. But the music is good, so why not sharing it?

Here they are, no tracklists but time-coded and tagged by moods and genres:
mixcloud.com/snobo/playlists/taka-sessions/

enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Вальс светлячков: история за музыкой

Yaputhma Sound System - Rīgas Disco 1996-2017. 2LP+CD. 21st Anniversary Edition - Remastered & Expanded.

Snobo Hates Jazz